treeview selectednode

Guest

i have a ie webcontrols treeview in my application. by default treeview is selecting the first node as selected index.
i don't want a default selectednode. how can i get that one . can any body pls respon

i nead to catch selected index change of tree nodes. since it is selecting 1st node as default, it is not posting back if i am trying to select the first one. i could not run the code for 1st node selection. any advice would be appreciated.
thanks
jyoti ranjan

avnrao

by default it selects the first item. either check if its being fixed in
latest version of tree view control, or u need to change the HTC being used
by treeview control.
check it in aspnet_client folder.

Av.