treview does not maintain state

AR

I am new to ASP.NET so please bear with me....

I have a treeview in which the nodes are populated from a database. When i
click on a node, some data is populated in the browser but as the page
refreshes the treeview collapes into its un-expanded state - is there any
way i can get the treeview to remember which nodes were expanded and retain
this view after the page refresh ? At the moment, i am not doing anything in
the page load event, but i guess that i need to do something ...

thanks

AR

Prakash V

Put if (!IsPostBack) in pageload before where you load the tree

Regards,
Prakash.V