Trouble aligning swf's for firefox and IE

Rabel

I have a html site that has flash elements and I am having trouble
getting it to look right in both IE and Firefox. The main problem comes
with an area where I have two small swfs (300x110) on one line next to
each other touching then a <br> and then a large swf(470x300). Now if I
leave the align default then it looks fine in IE, If I make the top
left left align it looks fine in Firefox. If I make the top two left
align then I get problems with IE. And Same with all three left align.
They are in a table cell together right now and I think if I put them
into their own cells I could possible have better control but there is
too many pages to edit for this project to make that practical. Any
ideas on what I coould do to correct this problem.

cwdjrxyz

Rabel said:
I have a html site that has flash elements and I am having trouble
getting it to look right in both IE and Firefox. The main problem comes
with an area where I have two small swfs (300x110) on one line next to
each other touching then a <br> and then a large swf(470x300). Now if I
leave the align default then it looks fine in IE, If I make the top
left left align it looks fine in Firefox. If I make the top two left
align then I get problems with IE. And Same with all three left align.
They are in a table cell together right now and I think if I put them
into their own cells I could possible have better control but there is
too many pages to edit for this project to make that practical. Any
ideas on what I coould do to correct this problem.

A working demo page would give you a much better chance of receiving
useful responses. Otherwise, people have to guess the details of what
you are doing, and even very small things can sometimes cause problems.
Have you validated your page at the W3C validator? I find it sometimes
finds little code errors that I overlook and that sometimes cause
problems. If you are using CSS, using the W3C CSS validator might be of
some use.