    into their own cells I could possible have better control but there is
    too many pages to edit for this project to make that practical. Any
    ideas on what I coould do to correct this problem.
    Rabel, Dec 19, 2006

  2. Rabel

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    Rabel wrote:
    > I have a html site that has flash elements and I am having trouble
    > getting it to look right in both IE and Firefox. The main problem comes
    > with an area where I have two small swfs (300x110) on one line next to
    > each other touching then a <br> and then a large swf(470x300). Now if I
    > leave the align default then it looks fine in IE, If I make the top
    > left left align it looks fine in Firefox. If I make the top two left
    > align then I get problems with IE. And Same with all three left align.
    > They are in a table cell together right now and I think if I put them
    > into their own cells I could possible have better control but there is
    > too many pages to edit for this project to make that practical. Any
    > ideas on what I coould do to correct this problem.

    A working demo page would give you a much better chance of receiving
    useful responses. Otherwise, people have to guess the details of what
    you are doing, and even very small things can sometimes cause problems.
    Have you validated your page at the W3C validator? I find it sometimes
    finds little code errors that I overlook and that sometimes cause
    problems. If you are using CSS, using the W3C CSS validator might be of
    some use.
    cwdjrxyz, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Rabel

    Rabel Guest