Trouble with getdefaultlocale on Mac

Pierre-Alain Dorange

Hello,

To internationalize a small game, i'm trying to use
locale.getdefaultlocale() or locale.getlocale().

On my Mac at home, it return '(none,xxx)' difficult to determine the
user language...
At home : MacOS X 10.4.11 / Python 2.5.2 (user install, default was
2.3.2).

I try with the original system version (2.3.2) it was the same.
I also try to set defautl before (locale.setlocale(LC_ALL,''), do not
change anything.
(None, None)

The same test at my office, with MacOS X 10.5 / Python 2.5.x return the
right answer ;
('fr_FR','mac-roman')

My goal is to dertermine th user language define on the running system,
any helps ?