trouble with time --again

nephish

Hey there,
could someone show me where i am going wrong here?

raise ValueError("time data did not match format: data=%s fmt=%s" %
ValueError: time data did not match format: data=%Y-%m-%d%H:%M:%S
fmt=2005-01-01 8:20:00

i have looked over the strptime and strftime over and over, dont get
where i am missing it here.

thanks

Kristian Zoerhoff

Hey there,
could someone show me where i am going wrong here?

raise ValueError("time data did not match format: data=%s fmt=%s" %
ValueError: time data did not match format: data=%Y-%m-%d%H:%M:%S
fmt=2005-01-01 8:20:00
Try:

I think you have the data and format strings swapped.

Do Re Mi chel La Si Do

Hi !

Try :

import datetime
date1 = datetime.datetime(2005,01,01,8,20,0)
print date1.strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S')

@-salutations

Michel Claveau