Trying to access a JavaScript variable in one frame from another frame.

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Rob, May 16, 2006.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I know, I know, don't use frames. Well, I'm stuck with these frames and
    I'm trying to add functionality without a complete redsign. You can
    look at this as a nostalgic journey.

    Anyway, I've got the following frame structure at the top level:

    FRAMESET CODE
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN">
    <html><head><title>Server List</title></head>
    <frameset frameborder="1" border="1" framespacing="1" rows="10%,89%">
    <frame name="TopFrame"
    src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/TopPage?OpenPage"
    SCROLLING="No" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER="No">
    <frameset cols="16%,83%">
    <frame name="LeftNavFrame"
    src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/LeftNavPage?OpenPage&amp;BaseTarget=MainFrame"
    SCROLLING="No" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER="No">
    <frameset rows="8%,91%">
    <frame name="ViewControls"
    src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/by%20Server%20Name?OpenPage&amp;BaseTarget=MainFrame"
    SCROLLING="No" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER="No">
    <frame frameborder="0" name="MainFrame"
    src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/by%20Server%20Name?OpenView">
    </frameset>
    </frameset>
    </frameset></html>

    I'm trying to pickup the value of a JavaScript variable I set in one
    frame from another frame. Here's the details.

    In frame 'MainFrame' I have this code (it makes use of prototype.js to
    fetch field values but that part of the code works. It just can't seems
    to find code across frames.):
    MAINFRAME CODE FRAGMENT

    ....snip
    <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#E0FFFF" id='viewbody'>
    <form action="">
    <script>var resort = 'RESORT VALUE HERE';</script>
    ....snip

    END MAINFRAME CODE FRAGMENT

    In frame 'ViewControls' I have this code:
    VIEWCONTROLS CODE FRAGMENT

    ....snip
    <script>
    function getFrame(fName){
    var frames = top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME");
    var frame= null;
    for(var i=0; i < frames.length; i++){
    if(frames.name == fName)
    frame = frames;
    }
    var forms = frame.getElementsByTagName("*");
    for(var j=0; j < forms.length; j++){
    alert("Got form " + j);
    }
    // for(var n in frame.document.forms[0]){
    // alert("Frame val: " + n + " is " +
    frame.document.forms[0][n]);
    // }
    return null;
    }

    var viewStart = 1;
    function openView(increment){
    viewStart = parseInt(viewStart) + parseInt(increment);
    viewStart = (viewStart < 1) ? 1 : viewStart;
    alert("Frame found: " +
    getFrame("MainFrame").document.forms[0].resort);
    window.open($F('URLtoOpen') + "&Start=" + viewStart + "&Count="
    +
    $F("Count"), 'MainFrame');
    }

    </script>
    Rows to display:
    <input name="Count" value="1000" id="Count" size="4" maxlength="4">
    <input type="button" onclick="viewStart=1;openView(0);" value="First
    Page">
    <input type="button" onclick="openView(-($F('Count')));"
    value="<<Previous Page">
    <input type="button" onclick="openView($F('Count'));" value="Next
    Page>>">
    <script>openView(0);</script>
    ....snip

    END VIEWCONTROLS CODE FRAGMENT
    So the function openView is called when the ViewControls page loads and
    when one of the three buttons is pressed. Right now openView calls
    getFrame("MainFrame") in the alert because I'm testing. getFrame
    successfuly finds "MainFrame" but there I get stuck.

    The DOM still confounds me after reading and working with it (on and
    off) for months. I can not figure out what the hierarchy is of the
    elements. When I use the DOM inspector in FireFox it shows me that
    inside the FRAME with name="MainFrame" is "# document" (what does the #
    mean?). I can trace through the children "document->HTML->BODY->FORM'.
    Isn't this the form where the variable was created? Yet I can not find
    it using the DOM inspector and I've tried everything I can think of in
    the code to find it.

    Clearly I am confused about the scope of things in the DOM. Can anyone
    point me to a book or web site that CLEARLY explains what is where and
    why? (Or any other help.)

    Thanks in advance,

    Rob:-]
     
    Rob, May 16, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Rob

    ASM Guest

    Re: Trying to access a JavaScript variable in one frame from anotherframe.

    Rob a écrit :
    > I know, I know, don't use frames. Well, I'm stuck with these frames and
    > I'm trying to add functionality without a complete redsign. You can
    > look at this as a nostalgic journey.
    >
    > Anyway, I've got the following frame structure at the top level:
    >
    > FRAMESET CODE
    > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN">
    > <html><head><title>Server List</title></head>
    > <frameset frameborder="1" border="1" framespacing="1" rows="10%,89%">
    > <frame name="TopFrame"
    > src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/TopPage?OpenPage"
    > SCROLLING="No" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER="No">
    > <frameset cols="16%,83%">
    > <frame name="LeftNavFrame"
    > src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/LeftNavPage?OpenPage&amp;BaseTarget=MainFrame"
    > SCROLLING="No" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER="No">
    > <frameset rows="8%,91%">
    > <frame name="ViewControls"
    > src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/by%20Server%20Name?OpenPage&amp;BaseTarget=MainFrame"
    > SCROLLING="No" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER="No">
    > <frame frameborder="0" name="MainFrame"
    > src="/rob/serverlist.nsf/by%20Server%20Name?OpenView">
    > </frameset>
    > </frameset>
    > </frameset></html>
    >
    > I'm trying to pickup the value of a JavaScript variable I set in one
    > frame from another frame. Here's the details.
    >
    > In frame 'MainFrame' I have this code (it makes use of prototype.js to
    > fetch field values but that part of the code works. It just can't seems
    > to find code across frames.):
    > MAINFRAME CODE FRAGMENT
    >
    > ...snip
    > <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#E0FFFF" id='viewbody'>
    > <form action="">
    > <script>var resort = 'RESORT VALUE HERE';</script>
    > ...snip
    >
    > END MAINFRAME CODE FRAGMENT
    >
    > In frame 'ViewControls' I have this code:
    > VIEWCONTROLS CODE FRAGMENT
    >
    > ...snip
    > <script>
    > function getFrame(fName){
    > var frames = top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME");


    var frames = top.frames;

    > var frame= null;
    > for(var i=0; i < frames.length; i++){
    > if(frames.name == fName)
    > frame = frames;
    > }
    > var forms = frame.getElementsByTagName("*");


    var forms = frame.document.forms;
    or
    var forms = frame.document.getElementsByTagName("*");
    but will not be your forms (all tags)
    so :
    var forms = frame.document.getElementsByTagName("FORM");
    ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

    > for(var j=0; j < forms.length; j++){
    > alert("Got form " + j);


    alert('got tag '+j+' - tagname = '+forms[j].tagName);


    > }
    > // for(var n in frame.document.forms[0]){
    > // alert("Frame val: " + n + " is " +
    > frame.document.forms[0][n]);


    non sense : you don't know if you are in a form
    (could be body or div or...)

    > // }
    > return null;
    > }


    [snip]

    --
    Stephane Moriaux et son [moins] vieux Mac
     
    ASM, May 16, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I've messed up my code trying to get something to work. I tried your
    code like this:

    function getFrame(fName){
    var frames = top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME");
    var frame= null;
    for(var i=0; i < frames.length; i++){
    if(frames.name == fName)
    frame = frames;
    }
    var forms = frame.document.forms;
    alert("Got this many forms: " + forms.length); // Should be one
    un-named form
    return null;
    }

    On this line: var forms = frame.document.forms
    I get the error message, "frame.document has no properties".
    That is my problem in a nutshell. The DOM inspector shows that frame
    has one property it labels as "# document". (What does the # mean?)

    That's where I'm stuck.

    Thanks for helping.

    Rob:-]
     
    Rob, May 16, 2006
    #3
  4. Rob wrote:
    > I've messed up my code trying to get something to work. I
    > tried your code like this:
    >
    > function getFrame(fName){
    > var frames = top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME");
    > var frame= null;
    > for(var i=0; i < frames.length; i++){
    > if(frames.name == fName)
    > frame = frames;
    > }
    > var forms = frame.document.forms;
    > alert("Got this many forms: " + forms.length); // Should be one
    > un-named form


    You want to watch letting your posting software wrap your code, as that
    tends to render it syntactically incorrect (so we cannot tell whether
    the incorrectness is in the original or an artefact of poor posting
    style). Generally, arranging that posted code has no lines longer than
    (about) 72 characters (and is indented with (2 to 4) spaces rather than
    tabs) will avoid problems.

    > return null;
    > }

    <snip>

    Window/global objects (in browsers that support frames) have a -
    frames - collection, in which the global/window object of all contained
    frames can be referenced by NAME attribute or integer index. So
    referencing the window/global object of a frame named 'LeftNavFrame' in
    the top frame (the frameset page) from within any contained frame (or
    the top frame itself) could be as simple as - frame =
    top.frames['LeftNavFrame']; -. The resulting reference to the frame's
    window/global object will be a reference to an object with a -
    document - property that contains the document for that frame.

    Richard.
     
    Richard Cornford, May 17, 2006
    #4
  5. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Richard Cornford wrote:
    > Rob wrote:

    <snip>
    > You want to watch letting your posting software wrap your code, as that
    > tends to render it syntactically incorrect (so we cannot tell whether
    > the incorrectness is in the original or an artefact of poor posting
    > style). Generally, arranging that posted code has no lines longer than
    > (about) 72 characters (and is indented with (2 to 4) spaces rather than
    > tabs) will avoid problems.


    Thanks for the tip on posting. I'll try to be more careful in the
    future.

    <snip>
    > Window/global objects (in browsers that support frames) have a -
    > frames - collection, in which the global/window object of all contained
    > frames can be referenced by NAME attribute or integer index. So
    > referencing the window/global object of a frame named 'LeftNavFrame' in
    > the top frame (the frameset page) from within any contained frame (or
    > the top frame itself) could be as simple as - frame =
    > top.frames['LeftNavFrame']; -. The resulting reference to the frame's
    > window/global object will be a reference to an object with a -
    > document - property that contains the document for that frame.


    Thanks for the tip about finding the frame. However, as I said in my
    post, finding the frame isn't the problem. The code I posted above does
    find the frame. What I can't seem to find is the document in the frame
    or any form in the frame. As I said abouve, that's where I'm stuck.
    >
    > Richard.


    So here's a quote from my original post which states more clearly where
    I'm stuck and what I'd like in the way of help. I would really like to
    find some documentation on the DOM that clearly tells me what you told
    me and all the other things about the DOM that I don't understand
    without having to beg for help on usenet. I've become skilled at many
    aspects of programming but the DOM still eludes me somehow.

    Rob wrote:
    <snip>
    > So the function openView is called when the ViewControls page loads and
    > when one of the three buttons is pressed. Right now openView calls
    > getFrame("MainFrame") in the alert because I'm testing. getFrame
    > successfuly finds "MainFrame" but there I get stuck.
    >
    > The DOM still confounds me after reading and working with it (on and
    > off) for months. I can not figure out what the hierarchy is of the
    > elements. When I use the DOM inspector in FireFox it shows me that
    > inside the FRAME with name="MainFrame" is "# document" (what does the #
    > mean?). I can trace through the children "document->HTML->BODY->FORM'.
    > Isn't this the form where the variable was created? Yet I can not find
    > it using the DOM inspector and I've tried everything I can think of in
    > the code to find it.
    >
    > Clearly I am confused about the scope of things in the DOM. Can anyone
    > point me to a book or web site that CLEARLY explains what is where and
    > why? (Or any other help.)

    <snip>

    Peace, Love, Laugher,

    Rob:-]
     
    Rob, May 17, 2006
    #5
  6. Rob wrote:
    <snip>
    > Thanks for the tip about finding the frame. However,
    > as I said in my post, finding the frame isn't the problem.
    > The code I posted above does find the frame.


    No it does not. The - top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME"); - call
    returns a collection of FRAME _elements_ in the top document, if you
    what easy access to the documents contained in the frames you should go
    through the window/global object for each frame, so through the -
    frames - collection.

    > What I can't seem to find is the document in the
    > frame or any form in the frame.

    <snip>

    As your collection is a collection of FRAME elements you will not find
    that they have - document - properties except where they do, and those -
    document - properties may refer to the document that contains the
    element (i.e. top.document) on browsers such as IE 5.

    You will find browsers where the FRAME elements have a -
    contentDocument - property that is a reference to the contained
    document, but going through the - frames - collection is as consistent,
    cross-browser and reliable a method as is available.

    Richard.
     
    Richard Cornford, May 17, 2006
    #6
  7. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Hi Richard,

    Thanks for helping. I've got some questions below.

    Richard Cornford wrote:
    > Rob wrote:
    > <snip>
    > > Thanks for the tip about finding the frame. However,
    > > as I said in my post, finding the frame isn't the problem.
    > > The code I posted above does find the frame.

    >
    > No it does not. The - top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME"); - call
    > returns a collection of FRAME _elements_ in the top document, if you
    > what easy access to the documents contained in the frames you should go
    > through the window/global object for each frame, so through the -
    > frames - collection.


    Well I know I'm misunderstanding something. I though frames were frame
    elements. I still don't understand what you are saying. Can you write a
    code snippet that shows me how to return the value from an input with
    id='GetThis' on a frame named MainFrame.

    > > What I can't seem to find is the document in the
    > > frame or any form in the frame.

    > <snip>
    >
    > As your collection is a collection of FRAME elements you will not find
    > that they have - document - properties except where they do, and those -
    > document - properties may refer to the document that contains the
    > element (i.e. top.document) on browsers such as IE 5.
    >
    > You will find browsers where the FRAME elements have a -
    > contentDocument - property that is a reference to the contained
    > document, but going through the - frames - collection is as consistent,
    > cross-browser and reliable a method as is available.


    Where is this documented so I can look it up.

    >
    > Richard.
     
    Rob, May 17, 2006
    #7
  8. Rob

    RobG Guest

    Re: Trying to access a JavaScript variable in one frame from anotherframe.

    Rob wrote:
    > Hi Richard,
    >
    > Thanks for helping. I've got some questions below.
    >
    > Richard Cornford wrote:
    >> Rob wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>> Thanks for the tip about finding the frame. However,
    >>> as I said in my post, finding the frame isn't the problem.
    >>> The code I posted above does find the frame.

    >> No it does not. The - top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME"); - call
    >> returns a collection of FRAME _elements_ in the top document, if you
    >> what easy access to the documents contained in the frames you should go
    >> through the window/global object for each frame, so through the -
    >> frames - collection.

    >
    > Well I know I'm misunderstanding something. I though frames were frame
    > elements. I still don't understand what you are saying. Can you write a
    > code snippet that shows me how to return the value from an input with
    > id='GetThis' on a frame named MainFrame.


    Frames are HTML elements and also DOM objects. The
    document.getElementsByTagName() method returns a collection, which is a
    DOM object but it isn't a DOM element object or an HTML element.

    <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-HTML/html.html#ID-75708506>

    e.g. (in the example I'll use divs because it's simpler, frames work the
    same way for getElementsByTagName())

    <html><title>Test getElementsByTagName</title>
    <div id="firstDiv">here is a div</div>
    <div id="secondDiv">here is another div</div>

    <script type="text/javascript">
    var divs = document.getElementsByTagName('div');
    alert(
    'There are ' + divs.length + ' divs'
    + '\nThe first has id ' + divs[0].id
    + '\nThe scond has id ' + divs[1].id
    );
    </script>
    </html>

    In the above, document.getElementsByTagName('div') returns a collection
    of the two divs. A reference to the collection is assigned to the
    variable 'divs'.

    To access the first div, use divs[0] and to access the second use divs[1].

    A collection is a bit like an array - it has a special length property
    and the members can be accessed by index. If there is only one frame in
    a document, then:

    var f = document.getElementsByName('frame')

    will return a collection with a length of one. To access that element,
    use - f[0] - just like an array (but please remember, collections aren't
    arrays).


    >>> What I can't seem to find is the document in the
    >>> frame or any form in the frame.

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> As your collection is a collection of FRAME elements you will not find
    >> that they have - document - properties except where they do, and those -
    >> document - properties may refer to the document that contains the
    >> element (i.e. top.document) on browsers such as IE 5.
    >>
    >> You will find browsers where the FRAME elements have a -
    >> contentDocument - property that is a reference to the contained
    >> document, but going through the - frames - collection is as consistent,
    >> cross-browser and reliable a method as is available.

    >
    > Where is this documented so I can look it up.


    Rather than using the document.getElementsByTagName() method, some
    browsers (e.g. IE) have a document.frames collection which is similar to
    other collections like document.images and document.links.

    Unfortunately, the frames collection isn't part of the W3C DOM 2 HTML
    specification and it isn't supported by all browsers - e.g. Firefox.

    The properties of the HTMLDocument interface are here:

    <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-HTML/html.html#ID-26809268>

    There are a number of collections:

    readonly attribute HTMLCollection images;
    readonly attribute HTMLCollection applets;
    readonly attribute HTMLCollection links;
    readonly attribute HTMLCollection forms;
    readonly attribute HTMLCollection anchors;


    'frames' isn't among them.


    --
    Rob
    Group FAQ: <URL:http://www.jibbering.com/faq/>
     
    RobG, May 17, 2006
    #8
  9. Rob

    RobG Guest

    Re: Trying to access a JavaScript variable in one frame from anotherframe.

    RobG wrote:
    [...]
    > A collection is a bit like an array - it has a special length property
    > and the members can be accessed by index. If there is only one frame in
    > a document, then:
    >
    > var f = document.getElementsByName('frame')
    >
    > will return a collection with a length of one. To access that element,
    > use - f[0] - just like an array (but please remember, collections aren't
    > arrays).


    Forgot to mention that collections are also 'live'. If you add another
    div, it is automatically added to the collection, you don't have to do
    getElementsByTagName('div') again to update it:


    <div id="firstDiv">here is a div</div>
    <div id="secondDiv">here is another div</div>

    <script type="text/javascript">

    var divs = document.getElementsByTagName('div');

    alert(divs.length); // Shows 2

    var d = document.createElement('div');
    document.body.appendChild(d);

    alert(divs.length); // Shows 3

    </script>


    [...]


    --
    Rob
    Group FAQ: <URL:http://www.jibbering.com/faq/>
     
    RobG, May 17, 2006
    #9
  10. RobG wrote:
    <snip>
    > Rather than using the document.getElementsByTagName()
    > method, some browsers (e.g. IE) have a document.frames
    > collection


    I was not proposing the use of the - document.frames - collection at all
    (as it is not cross-browser), I was proposing the use of the global -
    frames - collection. The - frames - collection (the global one or the
    document one) are not related to - getElementsByTagName - at all as they
    are collections of window/global objects not a collection of elements.

    > which is similar to other collections like document.images
    > and document.links.
    >
    > Unfortunately, the frames collection isn't part of the W3C
    > DOM 2 HTML specification and


    The W3C DOM specifications do not mandate any properties of the global
    object in HTML web browsers.

    > it isn't supported by all browsers - e.g. Firefox.


    The global - frames - collection is supported by all browsers that
    understand frames, including Firefox. If that were not the case it would
    not be the most consistent and cross browser method of accessing the
    content of frames.

    Richard.
     
    Richard Cornford, May 17, 2006
    #10
  11. Rob

    RobG Guest

    Re: Trying to access a JavaScript variable in one frame from anotherframe.

    Richard Cornford wrote:
    > RobG wrote:
    > <snip>
    >> Rather than using the document.getElementsByTagName()
    >> method, some browsers (e.g. IE) have a document.frames
    >> collection

    >
    > I was not proposing the use of the - document.frames - collection at all
    > (as it is not cross-browser), I was proposing the use of the global -
    > frames - collection. The - frames - collection (the global one or the
    > document one) are not related to - getElementsByTagName - at all as they
    > are collections of window/global objects not a collection of elements.
    >
    >> which is similar to other collections like document.images
    >> and document.links.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, the frames collection isn't part of the W3C
    >> DOM 2 HTML specification and

    >
    > The W3C DOM specifications do not mandate any properties of the global
    > object in HTML web browsers.
    >
    >> it isn't supported by all browsers - e.g. Firefox.

    >
    > The global - frames - collection is supported by all browsers that
    > understand frames, including Firefox. If that were not the case it would
    > not be the most consistent and cross browser method of accessing the
    > content of frames.


    Ah yes... oops :-x I guess that's what comes of never using them.

    And to answer the OP's question: "Where is it documented":

    Gecko DOM page:
    <URL:http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:window.frames>

    MSDN HTML and DHTML page:
    <URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/collections/frames.asp>


    --
    Rob
    Group FAQ: <URL:http://www.jibbering.com/faq/>
     
    RobG, May 17, 2006
    #11
  12. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Thanks for your help. Especially RobG for pointing me to the Mozilla
    Developers web site.

    I now have working code and here it is:

    function getFieldValueFromFrame(frameName, fieldId){
    var frames = top.frames
    for(var i=0, fl = frames.length; i < fl; i++)
    if(frames.name == frameName)
    return frames.document.getElementById(fieldId).value;
    return "";
    }

    However this page,
    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:window.frames
    Says, "DOM Level 0. Not part of specification" so I'm thinking that my
    original code would be more W3C complient. But I was wrong. Here's that
    non-working code:

    function getFieldValueFromFrame(frameName, fieldId){
    // var frames = top.frames
    var frames = top.document.getElementsByTagName("FRAME");
    for(var i=0, fl = frames.length; i < fl; i++)
    if(frames.name == frameName)
    return frames.document.getElementById(fieldId).value;
    return "";
    }

    This give the error, "frames.document has no properties." This page
    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:window.frames says, "Returns
    an array of the subframes in the current window" and "frameList =
    window.frames; frameList is an array of frame objects".

    This page
    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:element.getElementsByTagName
    says, "Returns a list of the descendant elements of a given name on the
    current element." Since both versions find the frame I'm look for, I
    conclude that both are returning essencially the same data.

    However I also conclude that the elements returned by
    getElementsByTagName and the objects in window.frames are not exactly
    the same. But what is the difference and where is this difference
    documented? It is a part of my knowledge-base that is missing:)

    Again, thanks for all your help.

    Rob:-]

    Rob wrote:
    > I know, I know, don't use frames. Well, I'm stuck with these frames and
    > I'm trying to add functionality without a complete redsign. You can
    > look at this as a nostalgic journey.
    >
    > Anyway, I've got the following frame structure at the top level:


    <snip my non-working code>

    > Clearly I am confused about the scope of things in the DOM. Can anyone
    > point me to a book or web site that CLEARLY explains what is where and
    > why? (Or any other help.)
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Rob:-]
     
    Rob, May 17, 2006
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Søren M. Olesen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    592
    Søren M. Olesen
    Nov 13, 2003
  2. Noozer
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    3,010
    Noozer
    Oct 22, 2005
  3. Fokke Nauta
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    959
    Fokke Nauta
    Apr 29, 2009
  4. Scott Navarre

    Trying to print() one frame from another

    Scott Navarre, Jan 22, 2004, in forum: Javascript
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    195
    DJ WIce
    Jan 30, 2004
  5. Angus the Fighter

    access another frame by one frame

    Angus the Fighter, Jul 19, 2004, in forum: Javascript
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    105
    Angus the Fighter
    Jul 19, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page