trying to achieve Level Triple-A conformance

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Ganesh
I did not get what you meant by it. Did you mean AAA is not
achievable? If it is so, I will try my best to get the same and keep
trying unless I reached it fully. Why would the W3C set such standards
that's impossible to get? Correct me if I am mistaken.

WCAG (both 1 and 2) are _recommendations_:
[Priority 1]
A Web content developer _must_ satisfy this checkpoint.
[Priority 2]
A Web content developer _should_ satisfy this checkpoint.
[Priority 3]
A Web content developer _may_ address this checkpoint.

I would commend you for wanting to reach AAA compliance, except for the
fact that you want to sell something you don't understand, and have no
intention of making any effor to.

You are the kind of sleeze bag that buys a diploma and then tries to
practice psychology - and just gets patients more screwed up in the
process.

SAZ

(e-mail address removed)>, (e-mail address removed)
says...
Now, there are many who say this is not all. The reason I came here
was to discuss literal meaning of some of the Accessibility Guidelines
those some experts said was not possible to achieve.
Read your original post from our perspective. Your wording indicated
you needed help in achieving AAA, not to start a discussion.

John Hosking

I am trying to achieve Level Triple-A conformance, recommended under
W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 for my website
http://seashell.co.in/

But for which your Web page (advertising the professional providing of such
services to others) already claims compliance. I'm wondering why your OP
didn't also ask how to acheive W3C markup validity, since your page fails
that too (even though you're hawking "W3C and AAA Valid Designing Service"
and "W3C and AAA Markup Audit Service").
I needed to know what else do I need to consider? Is the page still
lagging behind anything

See above.

Also, you may want have an English-speaker proofread your logo.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

John said:
Also, you may want have an English-speaker proofread your logo.

<lol>

"We Weave You Webs Those Grab You Opportunities"

Must be Engrish.

Jukka K. Korpela

Beauregard said:
"We Weave You Webs Those Grab You Opportunities"

Must be Engrish.

Punctuation matters.

We Weave You! Webs, Those... Grab. You - Opportunities! All your base are
belong to us.

Ganesh

Read your original post from our perspective.  Your wording indicated
you needed help in achieving AAA, not to start a discussion.

When I posted the message for the first time, I had already run it
through http://www.sidar.org/hera/index.php.en and had already
conformed for AAA.

Now I wanted to debate the literal meaning of some guidelines which
for some are impossible to achieve.

People have made rockets and have reached moon and web developers
still think it is impossible to get a AAA

Ganesh

When I posted the message for the first time, I had already run it
throughhttp://www.sidar.org/hera/index.php.enand had already
conformed for AAA.

Now I wanted to debate the literal meaning of some guidelines which
for some are impossible to achieve.

People have made rockets and have reached moon and web developers
still think it is impossible to get a AAA

Also please re-read my original post.
===========
I am trying to achieve Level Triple-A conformance, recommended under
W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 for my website
http://seashell.co.in/

I needed to know what else do I need to consider? Is the page still
lagging behind anything
===========

Here I've written "what else do I need to consider? Is the page still
lagging behind anything"

Ganesh

But for which your Web page (advertising the professional providing of such
services to others) already claims compliance. I'm wondering why your OP
didn't also ask how to acheive W3C markup validity, since your page fails
that too (even though you're hawking "W3C and AAA Valid Designing Service"
and "W3C and AAA Markup Audit Service").

See above.

Also, you may want have an English-speaker proofread your logo.
I will surely get that proof read. Thanks for pointing that out.

Ganesh

I would commend you for wanting to reach AAA compliance, except for the
fact that you want to sell something you don't understand, and have no
intention of making any effor to.

Can you rationally explain for your comment. Do you know the
following?

If we have already
1. hired /
2. partnered with/
3. acquired/
4. got qualified vendor or

a qualified expert who delivers the services we propose to sell? A
company is not run by an individual, but it is always an united
effort. You should rather appreciate my stand that I am making
personal efforts to understand the subject myself as well.

Also, you are assuming it is impossible for me to learn this subject?

John Hosking

Can you rationally explain for your comment. Do you know the
following?

If we have already
1. hired /
2. partnered with/
3. acquired/
4. got qualified vendor or

a qualified expert who delivers the services we propose to sell? A
company is not run by an individual, but it is always an united
effort. You should rather appreciate my stand that I am making
personal efforts to understand the subject myself as well.

Also, you are assuming it is impossible for me to learn this subject?

Adrienne is surely capable of speaking for herself, but I think the snarky
attitude you're seeing here is from our perception that you are using "this
AAA accessibility thing" to make money (or, rather, to Get! Rich! Fast!).

I don't know you, of course, but you seem like a fellow who's bought a
storefront shop uptown, mounted a big sign that says, "Ganesh's Bakery",
and handed out flyers and placed advertisements claiming things like:

Fresh bread baked the old-fashioned way.
All natural macrobiotic breads.
Expert bakers working to time-tested recipes.
Ask about our whole-grain doughnuts.
Approved by the State Board of Bakeries.

And then, while people are starting to notice your new shop as they walk by
on their shopping errands, you start calling up your friends for recipes
because *you don't know anything about baking*.

It's not impossible (AFAIK) for you to learn about Website design, validity
auditing, multilingual content creation, SEO, PHP, ASP, as well as the
particulars and intricacies of the unsettled topic of Web accessibility.
But you appear to have already opened for business in all those areas, and
it doesn't appear that you know even the basic issues of the topic of
accessibility. So, not impossible, *eventually*, but rather unlikely.
Certainly not instantly.

I'm left wondering whom you could have hired or partnered with and how you
could have chosen them if they, like you, can't answer the questions you've
brought here.

Ganesh

I'm left wondering
good, you are at least wondering now. I see some thing positive now.
The best don't tell their trade secrets, they give a shock only when
they deliver it.

Website design,
Doing it for the last 5 years

validity
W3C valid website creation it is not a big ask

auditing, I already have some one (I will surely learn this on my own
as well)

Advertising and multilingual content creation, (We have been doing it
for the last 30 years)

SEM,
Doing it for last 7 years, should have administered over 150 website
till now I never kept a count. I also got a Google Adwords
Qualification when working with a company.

PHP - I have a programmer

ASP - I have a programmer and I have myself developed complete
functional website. Have developed complete softwares in VB, ASP,

I do not think what I have mentioned out their was rocket science.

Only with AAA I will need expert guidance, though I understand most
of
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/full-checklist.html and am sure at some
point of time I can pick it up myself.

I hope I have clarified most of your doubts.

Ganesh

Adrienne is surely capable of speaking for herself, but I think the snarky
attitude you're seeing here is from our perception that you are using "this
AAA accessibility thing" to make money (or, rather, to Get! Rich! Fast!).
1.
is it unethical to make money?

2.
You wrote: Fast
No, on other hand I have spent over 6 years just understand this
business and to do things the fair way. I have with GODs grace still
not earned a Rupee by fraud. Come to Mumbai (Bombay) have a look at my
place, I have 4 computers 2 new and 2 I brought from junk. Installed
legal versions of windows vista. At places I cannot afford using a
legal software I stick with open source. I work at time for some one
else if I cannot pay salaries on time. But have never troubled my
employees. I dream big but I wait for my turn.

I only quoted on my website what I can do, not what I cannot, and only
after a long rational investigation with my own self.

Jukka K. Korpela

Ganesh said:
I have with GODs grace still
not earned a Rupee by fraud.

Referring to GOD makes your apparent attempts to fool even more disgusting,
though even more obvious.

The bottom line is that you advertize "Triple-A" related services without
having even basic understanding of "Triple-A", up to the point that you did
not even know how to check the contents of "Triple-A" rules. You have used
big words about the amount and quality of your staff, yet asked alt.html and
not them to tell you about the very basics.

dorayme

Can one, *with* God's grace, earn anything? Can one earn something *by
fraud* (with God's grace mind you)? I will think deeply about this.

Ganesh

Referring to GOD makes your apparent attempts to fool even more disgusting,
though even more obvious.
Well. If you think so, I cannot help it. I have already opened my
heart out any explained.
I rather wait and concentrate on AAA.

Ganesh

Well. If you think so, I cannot help it. I have already opened my
heart out any explained.
I rather wait and concentrate on AAA.

Summary Till Now
===========================
What came out of this discussion so far?
1. One should check for AAA with multiple testing tools.
-->Some available tools do not completely indicate the issues. I had
left out some problems after testing with Sidar and thinking that the
website was AAA, Cynthia was still reporting for errors
Pointed out by Adrienne Boswell

2. Website has problems with its English, and proof reading is
required.
Pointed out by John Hosking

Is there anything that is left uncovered still?

dorayme

Ganesh said:
Is there anything that is left uncovered still?

If you are talking about

<http://seashell.co.in/>

There are some validation errors. Not saying they are serious. Just that
you would want not to be putting the W3C XHTML tick logo on the bottom
until you clear these errors.

(Have not been following this thread so keep your shirts on if this is
somehow irrelevant or belated)

Ganesh

There are some validation errors. Not saying they are serious. Just that
you would want not to be putting the W3C XHTML tick logo on the bottom
until you clear these errors.
OK, that is not a problem. I will take that out today itself. What are
the errors you see?

Jukka K. Korpela

dorayme said:
mmm... you can't see them at:

<http://validator.w3.org/>

?

Apparently Ganesh would need more spoon-feeding than that.

Shouldn't you tell him to click on the icon that falsely claims validity?
Well, admittedly you might then need to explain how to click.

I've started to think that the site and the thread is a joke and we have
been trolled. But I wonder why the site does not also advertize high-quality
speling chek services.