Trying to get HTML::FillnFORM to fill in my form...

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by mortgages2005@aol.com, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I don't have the Defaultify module on my server yet. I"m trying to use
    this one. I have my key value in %hash. I have a flatfile database
    with two lines. One for the keys and one for the data. I read it in
    and stick it into a hash. I think I did this right...

    Now I'm following the directions I found on CPAN for this module. I get
    a 404 not found message. My form is there right where I say it is
    under ../form1. Is this module supposed to caugh up loanapp.htm with
    all my key value pairs? (I know the data is there because I printed
    everything where the #'s are)

    Thanks for any help on this.
    Scot King

    !/usr/bin/perl -w

    open (FILE, "../temp/tempdatabase.txt") or error("Can't open file!");
    my @descr =<FILE>;
    close FILE;
    my %hash=();
    my @keys=split(/\|/,$descr[0]);
    my @values=split(/\|/,$descr[1]);
    @hash{@keys} = @values;
    #print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
    #while (($k, $v) = each %hash) {print "$k=>$v, "};
    $html="../form1/loanapp.htm";

    $fif = new HTML::FillInForm;
    $output = $fif->fill(scalarref => \$html,
    fdat => \%hash);

    , Mar 25, 2005