trying to redirect both std out and err to a file together and still err to a separate file

qwertmonkey

see System.setErr System.setOut
~
yes but my point is there is no System.setErrOut and
System.setErrOnly in java ;-)
~
Sometimes you would like to only take a second look
at things is there were error messages of some kind,
but you would like to keep logs anyway
~
You can always execute some piece of code in debug
mode setting stop points and such things, but I think
keeping a mental map of what you do is (almost) always best
~
lbrtchx