    Kumar Anurag Guest

    Does any one know.
    I have never used this header file in Turbo c++ compiler??
    Kumar Anurag, May 17, 2010

  2. On 5/17/2010 9:47 AM, Kumar Anurag wrote:
    > Does any one know.
    > I have never used this header file in Turbo c++ compiler??

    I don't think I used Turbo C++ (I did use their C a very long time ago),
    and the last time I heard somebody use it was several years back.
    Perhaps you need to get yourself something more up to date. Like MS
    VStudio Express.

    Oh, and last time there was somebody here asking about Turbo C++, the
    newsgroup for it still existed in the 'borland.public.*' hierarchy.
    Have you tried looking there?

    Victor Bazarov, May 17, 2010

  3. Kumar Anurag

    gwowen Guest

    On May 17, 2:47 pm, Kumar Anurag <> wrote:
    > Does any one know.
    > I have never used this header file in Turbo c++ compiler??

    My venerable copy of "Turbo C/C++: The Complete Reference" [2nd
    Edition, 1992] does not mention it. I would guess not...
    gwowen, May 17, 2010
  4. Kumar Anurag

    Jeff Flinn Guest

    Kumar Anurag wrote:
    > Does any one know.
    > I have never used this header file in Turbo c++ compiler??

    try #include <algorithm> instead of <algorithm.h>

    Jeff
    Jeff Flinn, May 17, 2010
  5. El 17/05/2010 15:47, Kumar Anurag escribió:
    > Does any one know.
    > I have never used this header file in Turbo c++ compiler??

    Here you have the contents of the include directory:

    ALLOC.H
    ASSERT.H
    BIOS.H
    CONIO.H