    Can anybody tell me how to compile this file..?
    Thak you.
    Nayab.

    Nayab, Jan 16, 2010

  2. Nayab

    Seebs Guest

    On 2010-01-16, Nayab <> wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    > I have a program in C which i am compilim in
    > Turbo C++ Version 3.0 is giving error
    > by saying initgraph and all other graphics related functions are not
    > defined.
    > I have included graphics.h but still facing problem.
    > Can anybody tell me how to compile this file..?

    You're asking about a library of DOS functions that hasn't been in
    widespread use for probably five years, maybe longer... You could try a DOS
    group, if there still are any, but most likely the answer is "you can't,
    for any modern system". You may just need to link with some library, but
    what you need here is the documentation for your compiler, not a group full
    of people using C on unrelated systems. This is, in short, not a C question,
    but a question specific to your environment.

    -s

    Seebs, Jan 16, 2010