How to use graphics in Turbo C++ Version 3.0

Nayab

Hi Friends,
I have a program in C which i am compilim in
Turbo C++ Version 3.0 is giving error
by saying initgraph and all other graphics related functions are not
defined.
I have included graphics.h but still facing problem.
Can anybody tell me how to compile this file..?
Thak you.
Nayab.

Seebs

Hi Friends,
I have a program in C which i am compilim in
Turbo C++ Version 3.0 is giving error
by saying initgraph and all other graphics related functions are not
defined.
I have included graphics.h but still facing problem.
Can anybody tell me how to compile this file..?

You're asking about a library of DOS functions that hasn't been in
widespread use for probably five years, maybe longer... You could try a DOS
group, if there still are any, but most likely the answer is "you can't,
for any modern system". You may just need to link with some library, but
what you need here is the documentation for your compiler, not a group full
of people using C on unrelated systems. This is, in short, not a C question,
but a question specific to your environment.

-s