Turbo C

nazmul hassan

Hi,
I'm a student of IUT.I want to know about structure.

any reply will be appreciated.

Nazmul
091415
MCE

Malcolm McLean

Hi,
I'm a student of IUT.I want to know about structure.

any reply will be appreciated.
A program's structure is the method that has been chosen by the
programmer to organise the code. The term "structured programming" is
used, somewhat misleadingly, to describe a particular form of
structure, in which the program consists of a reasonably balanced tree
of subroutines, with each subroutine returning control to the routine
that called it at the point of calling. Subroutines also have private
variable space, and input arguments, and can return values to the
caller. There is only one point of entry to each subroutine, and the
identity of the caller is not available to the subroutine. C is
designed to support structured programming, though it can be used for
other programming methodologies.

Nick Keighley

Hi,
I'm a student of IUT.I want to know about structure.

any reply will be appreciated.

read this it wioll make you a better programmer

"Structure And Interpretation of Computer programs"

SICP is the most important printed literature to develop
from our species in the 20th century.
(Amazon Review)

Nick Keighley

On Apr 27, 6:02 pm, nazmul hassan <[email protected]>
wrote:> Hi,

A program's structure is the method that has been chosen by the
programmer to organise the code. The term "structured programming" is
used, somewhat misleadingly, to describe a particular form of
structure, in which the program consists of a reasonably balanced tree
of subroutines,

no. It is not a tree it's a DAG. A well structured program program
tends to DAG shaped like a cigar or an onion dome

Ben Bacarisse

Nick Keighley said:
no. It is not a tree it's a DAG. A well structured program program
tends to DAG shaped like a cigar or an onion dome

It is not always acyclic (unless you mean something other that Directed
Acyclic Graph when you say "DAG").