    can't seem to find either tutorials or examples online that show how to get
    started. The examples I've found all use XML::parser which appears to be
    SAX1 and the XML websites all advise that new code should use SAX2.

    Kenneth Porter, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Kenneth Porter <> wrote in
    news:Xns94505F917A932shivawellcom@216.196.97.136:

    > Can anyone direct me to some examples that show XML::SAX in action?

    Doh. Right after posting that I found some good stuff in the perldoc pages
    for the modules. Being relatively new to Perl, I'm not yet used to having
    useful documentation. ;)

    Kenneth Porter, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Kenneth Porter <> wrote:
    > Kenneth Porter <> wrote in
    >
    >> Can anyone direct me to some examples that show XML::SAX in action?

    > Doh. Right after posting that I found some good stuff in the perldoc pages
    > for the modules. Being relatively new to Perl, I'm not yet used to having
    > useful documentation. ;)

    There is also a mailing list for doing XML stuff using Perl:

    http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-xml

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming