Two similar websites, one can't see remote server share.

seannakasone

Hello, I have two web sites with same server-side code, but one fails to
make the GetFolder() call, see below.

<%
var fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
var filelist = fso.GetFolder("\\\\devamfmapps\\pdf");

The error is: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Exception from
HRESULT: 0x800A004C (CTL_E_PATHNOTFOUND)

It's been a challenge to find a difference between the two websites, any
suggestions on what I could check?

sean_n

Thanks for you help.

It turned out to be the web.config.

I removed <identity impersonate="true"/> and that fixed it.