Type HTML into a textbox and automatically create .HTM files?

Guest

Hi. I have an ASP.NET 2.0 app where users must type-in HTML into a
multi-line textbox, click a button, and then the respective HTM page is saved
in the project. How do I go about doing this? Right now I have a webform
with a multi-line textbox and a submit button, but nothing else. Could
someone please give me a suggestion how to proceed doing this?

Thanks.

Scott M.

First, you will have to de-activate the cross-site scripting security (which
is on by default), but I can't remember where to make this change, because
the default action on server input that contains <> syntax is to ignore it.

After that, I would imagine that a System.IO.StreamWriter class could help
with the actual file creation. You will also need write permission on the
destination server path.

Guest

Thanks