type specified in the Imports 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Expressions' doesn't ...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cal Who, Jun 3, 2010.

  1. Cal Who

    Cal Who Guest

    Namespace or type specified in the Imports
    'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Expressions' doesn't contain any public member or
    cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains
    at least one public member. ...

    I don't know what I did to make VS2010 hate me (just kidding)

    But now I get the above for many of my pages. And the
    <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Main.master"...

    line is shown as the culprit. I searched and find I never reference that
    name space>

    Got any suggeations that might help?

    Google didn't have any!

    Cal Who, Jun 3, 2010