Typo3 and XML: Can Typo3 export XML?

DV

Hello group,

Does anyone of you use the CMS "Typo3"?

If so: it seems that it can parse XML for import or for doint other
interesting stuff (i.e. building flash movies according to
XML-descriptions.

Does anyone know whether Typo3 can EXPORT valid XML? A customer of
ours
has asked us whether Typo3 could export to valid XML for import into
structured FrameMaker 7.1

I would be most grateful, if anyone could tell me something about this
or point me to some info.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Franz Kaufmann.

Peter Makholm

Does anyone of you use the CMS "Typo3"?
Yes,

Does anyone know whether Typo3 can EXPORT valid XML? A customer of
ours
has asked us whether Typo3 could export to valid XML for import into
structured FrameMaker 7.1

I havn't seen any official tool for exporting XML.

We have a plugin for generating RSS. It is just an ordinary Typo3
front-end plugin emitting XML and then a bit of TypoScript to disable
the template and Typo3's html cleanup functions.

Do you need one XML structure describing one page or one XML structure
describing the complete site or just specific parts of the site?