  1. David

    David Guest

    in alt.html :)

    David, Nov 21, 2007

  2. David

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Nov 21, 2007

  3. David

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:00:07 GMT
    Ed Mullen scribed:

    > David wrote:
    >> in alt.html :)

    > Sorry to have intruded!

    --> By the turn of this century, we will live in a paperless society.
    --> Roger Smith, chairman of General Motors, 1986

    Yeah, right. As if 60 million American families all have a home bidet.

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have formidable pheromones.

    Bone Ur, Nov 21, 2007
  4. David

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Bone Ur wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:00:07 GMT
    > Ed Mullen scribed:
    >
    >> David wrote:
    >>> in alt.html :)

    >> Sorry to have intruded!

    > --> By the turn of this century, we will live in a paperless society.
    > --> Roger Smith, chairman of General Motors, 1986
    >
    > Yeah, right. As if 60 million American families all have a home bidet.

    There are so many places I could go with this ... but ... see randomly
    selected sig-tag.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Nov 22, 2007
  5. David

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:46:16
    GMT Ed Mullen scribed:

    >> --> By the turn of this century, we will live in a paperless society.
    >> --> Roger Smith, chairman of General Motors, 1986
    >>
    >> Yeah, right. As if 60 million American families all have a home
    >> bidet.
    >>

    > There are so many places I could go with this ... but ... see randomly
    > selected sig-tag.

    You're lucky. My flat has only 1 john...

    Bone Ur, Nov 22, 2007