u r not allowed

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:00:07 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:
Sorry to have intruded!

--> By the turn of this century, we will live in a paperless society.
--> Roger Smith, chairman of General Motors, 1986

Yeah, right. As if 60 million American families all have a home bidet.

Ed Mullen

Bone said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:00:07 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:

--> By the turn of this century, we will live in a paperless society.
--> Roger Smith, chairman of General Motors, 1986

Yeah, right. As if 60 million American families all have a home bidet.

There are so many places I could go with this ... but ... see randomly
selected sig-tag.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:46:16
GMT Ed Mullen scribed:
There are so many places I could go with this ... but ... see randomly
selected sig-tag.

You're lucky. My flat has only 1 john...