UCLA freemason lecture in Toronto

Discussion in 'Java' started by Granite Stone, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. I am posting this at this newsgroup protesting a soon to be lecture at
    the United Church of Canada, Toronto. Please read the article and
    write to the University of Canada and www.tsmr.org

    It has noting do with this newsgroup but I am posting it here anyways.

    TO:

    Re: www.tsmr.org ----lecture on Freemason

    Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
    cc: ,
    , ,
    , ,
    , ,

    Dear M. Jacob,

    I am quite offended your doing a lecture in Toronto at the United
    Church of Canada, 300 Bloor Street West, later this year on
    Freemasonry and the history of the order. It is my right to write to
    you and I am protected my the laws of Canada to do so. I have been
    getting a few angry letters from the Church since I complained to the
    congregation. Instead of writing on and on I will forward you an email
    I wrote to a member of the congregation who is a devout Freemason.

    Jon Riley
    Black Watch Ontario

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Dear colleague:

    I am a member of Black Watch Ontario responding to your letter of
    complaint. His Majesty Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh is head of
    Black Watch in England if you do not know what Black Watch is or what
    they do.

    You have called me a liar in your email and I would like to ask, what
    am I lying about? I remember the judge in the Dubin Inquiry referring
    to the same inscription at the University "truth shall set you free".
    The renounce letter came from a book, The Unmasking of
    Freemasonry-printed in New Zealand. And I will tell you your a liar
    trying to recruit Freemasons knowing that Freemasons in the Shrinners
    drink urine. And knowing that amount of prostitution in Freemasonry as
    you do and heading off to church to brag about it. You know the
    prostitution in Freemasonry, liar.

    First, yes, a little story about me. I grew up in Etobicoke and my
    father taught at the University of Toronto, Civil Engineering in fact.
    We were members of the Lambton Kingsway and Royal York United Church.
    I watched my father climb the ranks of Freemasonry at the University
    of Toronto. When he was 18 he joined the Orange Order Freemasons and
    became a Knight of Templar Freemason at 21 which as you know is at the
    top of York Freemasonry and is suppose to be at the top. And Shrinner
    Freemasonry is at the top of the Scot Rite. And during this time my
    father looked like Harrison Ford. Over a 30 year period he joined the
    higher orders above the Templar and became very racist and started to
    hate the Jewish companies in Toronto. He slowly became a Nazi and died
    looking like Al Capone with Friday nights being prostitution night.
    When you join the low ranks of Freemasonry your told Freemasons went
    to the concentration camps in WW2 but in fact Hitler was a Freemason.
    Trying to get me to join telling me Freemasons went to the
    concentration camps isn't going to work! FDR and Churchill were
    Ancient Masons which have links to Zoroastrianism and real
    Christianity. Ancient Masons were the ones that went to the
    concentration camps not Freemasons.

    I fully know that your not allowed to talk about Freemasonry in your
    lodge, and you therefore know very little about Freemasonry, so I
    suggest you join the Rotary Club, AM and map the history of
    Freemasonry and wake up!
    Do a google search on the following (it is all I can do for you);

    black watch event freemason
    -ancient mason

    King Charles 1 english civil war Cromwell
    Black Watch England US Revolution Washington
    Fled to Haliax
    Lord Nelson enlightenment napoleon
    north union us civil war land of dixie
    1867 meiji restoration
    -gave rise to the nazis
    blackwatch spy planes 2004
    US air force
    Black Watch Desert Rats 2004 Iraq War Saddam Hussein

    And read the Dark Side of Freemasonry. Long live Israel!!!!!

    Sincerely,

    Jon Riley
    Black Watch Ontario
    people that watch black eyes----

    wrote:

    Dear colleague:

    I understand that you have expressed your disapproval
    of the forthcoming lecture on the origin of Freemasonry
    that is to be delivered in your church by Professor
    Margaret Jacob, of the University of California at
    Los Angeles. I am baffled by your attitude. The
    Church, I had always assumed, is interested in the
    dissemination of truth. (As the century-old inscription
    over the door of my College says, "The Truth Shall Make
    You Free"). Professor Jacob is an Historian, not a
    Freemason, and she will be dealing with historical
    matters, not the propagandistic alleged verbalizations
    that you cite.

    From my earliest days, many years ago, my Church
    has been devoted to the purposes of spreading educational
    information about organizations that had virtuous
    purposes, and a belief in the Supreme Being. I am
    baffled by your quotation of a series of alleged
    renunciations of various supposed Masonic obligations.

    Yours sincerely,

    Wallace McLeod
    Professor Emeritus
    Victoria College
    University of Toronto

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1st Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    First or Entered Apprentice degree, especially their effects on the
    throat and tongue. I renounce the Hoodwink, the blindfold, and its
    effects, on emotions and eyes, including all confusion, fear of the
    dark, fear of the light, and fear of sudden noises. I renounce the
    secret word BOAZ and all it means. I renounce the mixing and mingling
    of truth and error and the blasphemy of this degree of Masonry. I
    renounce the noose around the neck, the fear of choking and also every
    spirit causing asthma, hay fever, emphysema or any other breathing
    difficulty. I renounce the compass point, sword or spear held against
    the breast, the fear of death by stabbing pain and the fear of heart
    attack from this degree. In the name of Jesus Christ I now pray for
    healing of... (The throat, vocal cords, nasal passages, sinus,
    bronchial tubes etc.) And for healing of the speech area, and the
    release of the Word of God to me and through me and my family.

    2nd Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    second or Fellow Craft degree of Masonry, especially the curses on the
    heart and chest. I renounce the secret words JACHIN and SHIBBOLETH and
    all that these mean. I cut off emotional hardness, apathy,
    indifference, unbelief, and deep anger from my family and me. In the
    name of Jesus Christ I pray for the healing of the chest/lung/heart
    area and also for the healing of my emotions, and ask to be made
    sensitive to the Holy Spirit of God.

    3rd Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    third or Master Mason degree, especially the curses on the stomach and
    womb area. I renounce the secret words MAIIA BONE, MACHABE-N,
    MACHBINNA and TUBAL CAIN, and all that they mean. I renounce the
    Spirit of Death from the blows to the head enacted as ritual murder,
    the fear of death, false martyrdom, fear of violent gang attack,
    assault or rape; and the helplessness of this degree. I renounce the
    falling into the coffin or stretcher involved in the ritual of murder.
    I renounce the false resurrection of this degree, because only Jesus
    Christ is the Resurrection and the Life! I also renounce the
    blasphemous kissing of the Bible on a Witchcraft oath. I cut off all
    spirits of death, witchcraft and deception and in the name of Jesus
    Christ I pray for the healing of the stomach, gall bladder, womb,
    liver and any other organs of my body affected by Masonry. I ask for a
    release of compassion and understanding for my family and me.

    Holy Royal Arch Degree

    I renounce and forsake the oaths taken and The curses
    involved in the Holy Royal Arch Degree of Masonry, especially the oath
    regarding the removal of the head from the body and the exposing of
    the brains to the hot sun. I renounce the Mark Lodge, and the mark in
    the form of squares and angles, which marks the person for life. I
    also reject the jewel or talisman that may have been made from this
    mark sign and worn at lodge meetings. I renounce the false secret name
    of God, JAHBULON, and the password, AMMI RUHAMAH and all they mean. I
    renounce the false communion or Eucharist taken in this degree, and
    all the mockery, skepticism and unbelief about the redemptive work of
    Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. I cut off all these curses and
    their effects on my family and me in the name of Jesus Christ, and I
    pray for healing of the brain, the mind etc.

    18th Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    eighteenth degree of Masonry, the Most Wise Sovereign Knight of the
    Pelican and the Eagle and Sovereign Prince Rose Croix of Heredom. I
    renounce and reject the Pelican witchcraft spirit, as well as the
    occult influence of the Rosicrucians and the Kabbala in this degree. I
    renounce the claim that the death of Jesus Christ was a 'dire
    calamity', and also the deliberate mockery and twisting of the
    Christian doctrine of the Atonement. I renounce the blasphemy and
    rejection of the deity of Jesus Christ and the secret words IGNE
    NATURA RENOVATUR INTEGRA and its burning. I renounce the mockery of
    the communion taken in this degree, including a biscuit, salt and
    white wine.

    30th Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    thirtieth degree of Masonry, the Grand Knight Kadosh and Knight of the
    Black and White Eagle. I renounce the password, 'STIBIUM ALKABAR', and
    all it means.

    31st Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    thirty-first degree of Masonry, the Grand Inspector Inquisitor
    Commander. I renounce all the gods and goddesses of Egypt which are
    honored in this degree, including Anubis with the ram's head, Osiris
    the Sun god, Isis the sister and wife of 0siris and also the moon
    goddess. I renounce the Soul of Cheres, the false symbol of
    immortality, the Chamber of the dead and the false teaching of
    reincarnation.

    32nd Degree

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    thirty-second degree of Masonry, the Sublime Prince of the Royal
    Secret. I renounce masonry's false trinitarian deity AUM, and its
    parts, Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the
    destroyer. I renounce the deity of AHURA-MAZDA, the claimed spirit or
    source of all light, and the worship with fire, which are an
    abomination to God, and also the drinking from a human skull in many
    Rites.

    York Rite

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the
    York Rite of Freemasonry, including Mark Master, Past Master, Most
    Excellent Master, Royal Master, Select Master, Super Excellent Master,
    the Orders of the Red Cross, the Knights of Malta, and the Knights
    Templar degrees. I renounce the secret words of JOPPA, KEB RAIOTH, and
    MAHER-SHALAL-HASH-BAZ. I renounce the vows taken on a human skull, the
    crossed swords, and the curse and death wish of Judas of having the
    head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
    unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull in many
    Rites.

    Shriners (America only - doesn't apply in other countries)

    I renounce the oaths taken and the curses and penalties
    involved in the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic
    Shrine. I renounce the piercing of the eyeballs with a three-edged
    blade, the flaying of the feet, the madness, and the worship of the
    false god Allah as the god of our fathers. I renounce the hoodwink,
    the mock hanging, the mock beheading, the mock drinking & the blood of
    the victim, the mock dog urinating on the initiate, and the offering
    of urine as a commemoration.

    33rd & Supreme Degree

    In the name of Jesus Christ I renounce the oaths taken and
    the curses involved in the supreme Thirty-Third Degree of Freemasonry,
    the Grand Sovereign Inspector General. I renounce the secret
    passwords, DEMOLAY-HIRAM ABIFF, FREDERICK OF PRUSSIA, MICHA, MACHA,
    BEALIM, and ADONAI and all they mean. I renounce all of the
    obligations of every Masonic degree, and all penalties invoked. I
    renounce and utterly forsake The Great Architect Of The Universe, who
    is revealed in the this degree as Lucifer, and his false claim to be
    the universal fatherhood of God. I renounce the cable-tow around the
    neck. I renounce the death wish that the wine drunk from a human skull
    should turn to poison and the skeleton whose cold arms are invited if
    the oath of this degree is violated. I renounce the three infamous
    assassins of their grand master, law, property and religion, and the
    greed and witchcraft involved in the attempt to manipulate and control
    the rest of mankind. In the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the
    Son, and the Holy Spirit, I renounce and break the curses involved in
    the idolatry, blasphemy, secrecy and deception of Freemasonry at every
    level, and I appropriate the Blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse all the
    consequences of these from my life. I now revoke all previous consent
    given by any of my ancestors or myself to be deceived.

    All other degrees

    I renounce all the other oaths taken in the rituals of
    every other degree and the curses involved. I renounce all other
    lodges and secret societies such as Prince Hall Freemasonry,
    Mormonism, The Order of Amaranth, Oddfellows, Buffaloes, Druids,
    Foresters, Orange, Elks, Moose and Eagles Lodges, the Ku Klux Klan,
    The Grange, the Woodmen of the World, Riders of the Red Robe, the
    Knights of Pythias, the Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the
    Enchanted Realm, the women's Orders of the Eastern Star and of the
    White Shrine of Jerusalem, the girls' order of the Daughters of the
    Eastern Star, the International Orders of Job's Daughters and of the
    Rainbow, the boys' Order of De Molay and their effects on me and all
    my family.

    cc: Ottawa Centre MPP, All Ontario MPPs, All federal MPs, Ontario
    Welfare Office, Otttawa Police Department, RCMP Ottawa

    Prefer Mail---
    October 12, 2004

    Parliment of Canada
    Ottawa
    Re: Welfare Fraud
    Dear MP,
    I am writing a letter concerning welfare fraud and Freemasonry in the
    city of Ottawa and Canada.

    At the end of this letter is a letter I wrote to the Welfare Office in
    Ottawa.

    During my employment as Manager at a 30 bed hotel in Ottawa,
    www.hostel-ottawa.com, I was promised a salary based on commission
    during the busy months of March to September 2004. And during the
    winter months I could not be paid due to the low amount of guests in
    the hotel which I did not mind. In the winter months (2003/04) I
    painted and did maintenance around the building. As the summer
    approached the hotel started to get full, and for one week in March
    the hotel was completely full. In March I was told my commission was
    being taken away and I was to use welfare as my earnings. Deepak
    Munyal the owner of the hotel, told me, “everyone does
    it.” Throughout the winter I had spent 200 hours advertising the
    hotel at Yahoo and other sites. Business was up, for the year, and it
    looked as if July and August would be a full month. The hotel was
    going to bring in $30 000 for the month of July. And my only salary
    would be welfare. I was on welfare working in the hotel receiving no
    money throughout the winter to April. I was not going to work 14
    hours/day, 7 days a week in July on welfare so I left the hotel. The
    owner Deepal Munyal kept my last months rent of $450 and changed the
    locks of my apartment. I ended up on with no money and had to move
    into the Salvation Army in Ottawa. I had depleted my savings working
    at the hotel.

    What bothers me the most were the visits to Deepak Munyal’s
    living room by members of his Freemason Lodge. One friend was once an
    advisor to Right Honorable PM Brian Mulroney when he was PM, who
    according to Munyal, spent 1/3 of his $300 000 law salary on
    prostitution. Prostitution was sometimes the topic of conversation and
    I always herd the words “is she clean? is she clean?”
    Apparently some prostitutes are clean from infections and some are
    not. And most of the Freemason Lodge friends visiting were all on high
    business boards in Ottawa and national levels, who always talked about
    prostitution and corruption. I found the business community in Ottawa
    to be very corrupt and is destroying Canada. Further, since the
    Freemason friends were linked to elected Members of Parliament, I did
    notice Freemasons in different parties help one another, such as Right
    Honorable MP Joe Clark recently supporting Right Honorable PM Paul
    Martin. Both are in different parties and both are Freemasons.

    My father was an Orange Order Freemason and I can remember him being
    very young working at the University of Toronto and he looked like
    Harrison Ford. 30 years later when he died he looked like Al Copone
    and Friday nights were prostitution night. I watched my father being
    told at a young age that the Freemasons were sent to the concentration
    camps in Germany in WW2. And my father was very young when he became a
    Knight of Templar which is at the top of Freemasonry. But after being
    a Knight of Templar I noticed my father climbed up other higher orders
    and started becoming a Nazi and hated the Jewish companies in Toronto.
    I think Freemasons tell young recruits they were sent to the
    concentration camps but are in fact Nazis. Hitler was a Freemason,
    which is stated in “The Dark Side of Freemasonry”.

    Freemasonry is destroying Ottawa. The Canadian Military should have a
    coup d'état in Canada and remove all Nazi-Freemason activity. Long
    live Israel!

    Sincerely,

    Jon Riley
    Shadow Watch, Black Watch @

    Letter to Welfare Office Ottawa;
    October 1, 2004
    Dear Welfare Office Ottawa,
    I am writing this letter is response to being asked to go on welfare
    to work at a hotel in Ottawa. I received no pay during my employment
    at the hotel and was told by the owner, Deepak Munyal, to go on
    welfare as income to work at the hotel, www.xxxxx.com.
    In September of 2003 I starting working for a Deepak Munyal at 329
    Laurier Ave, Ottawa, K1N 6P8, 613-238-5525, as a Manager of a 30 bed
    Hotel. During my hiring there was just one guest in the hotel so I
    made a deal to make a commission based salary. Deepak Munyal could not
    afford paying me salary if just one guest was in the hotel. I was told
    I was a business partner which I did not agree to. During my work
    period from September 2003 to April 2004, I received just $20 from
    Deepak Munyal. In March of 2004 when business was picking up ( I got
    the hotel to go on the search engine Yahoo and business increased) and
    for an unknown reason my commission was taken away. During the winter
    months I had painted and done maintenance on the building and as the
    hotel became full in March, I received no salary. We were going to be
    booked solid for July, 30 beds, and Deepak Munyal told me to take a
    welfare payment from the city instead of commission. I was working 14
    hours days, 7 days a week and had cleaned rooms for 100 guests and did
    not want to work the busy summer on welfare from the city. My rent was
    $450/month so I had to live on very little each month.
    I did notice a woman from Nepal who had be working before me as
    possibly on welfare working in the hotel, which does great business
    for 6 months of the year. And there was the Manager before me that
    quit who was working on welfare too. I estimate that at least 10
    people have worked in the hotel on welfare. Today there is someone
    named Eunice working in the hotel and I can only assume she is on
    welfare working in the hotel. Her name is on the web site
    www.xxxxxx.com. Deepak Munyal explained to me that “everyone
    does it” in Ottawa.
    The way welfare workers are hidden is that time to time someone rents
    a room from Deepak Munyal and asks Munyal to go on welfare and lives
    in the building. Munyal phones the welfare office and asks the office
    if the welfare recipient could work 5 hours a week around the
    building. But Munyal hires Managers and cleaners and asks them to go
    on welfare which is far different from someone moving into the
    building on welfare.
    Sincerely,

    Jon Riley

    cc: Welfare Office Ottawa, Ottawa Police Department
    Granite Stone, Oct 21, 2004

  2. On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:24:48 -0700, Granite Stone wrote:

    > I am posting this at this newsgroup protesting a soon to be lecture at
    > the United Church of Canada, Toronto. Please read the article and
    > write to the University of Canada and www.tsmr.org
    >
    > It has noting do with this newsgroup but I am posting it here anyways.

    What a moron you must be to do this. I don't care about freemasons, but I
    will for sure get in touch with the University of Canada, in order to
    encourage them to have more lectures on freemasons at the United Church of
    Canada, if it is only in order to piss you off.
    Jack D. Ripper, Oct 21, 2004

  3. On 21 Oct 2004 11:24:48 -0700, in comp.lang.c , (Granite
    Stone) wrote:

    >I am posting this at this newsgroup protesting a soon to be lecture at

    Whatever.

    >It has noting do with this newsgroup but I am posting it here anyways.

    Triff. Abuse reports sent to , telecomottawa.com and
    a bunch of other places.

    --
    Mark McIntyre
    Mark McIntyre, Oct 21, 2004