UI Design Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeffrey Todd, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. Jeffrey Todd

    Jeffrey Todd Guest

    Just looking for ideas here... I can come up with something, but I'd like to
    know how some of you would implement this (specifically the user interface
    controls you'd use):

    I have to let users enter lists of name/value pairs into a database. Users
    need to be able to enter (1) a name for the list; (2) the list itself -
    which will be comprised of name/value pairs, and a sequence value. The
    number of items per list will be determined by the user, and will have an
    arbitrary max of 100 (each list will have from 1 to 100 items in it -
    typically 8-12 items).

    E.G.,
    List name: "Visited States"

    List Items:
    NV, Nevada, 3
    FL, Florida, 1
    WV, West Virginia 2
    etc...

    What user interface controls would you use to provide the ability to create,
    modify, and maintain these lists?
    Jeffrey Todd, Jun 6, 2005