<ul> width problem

richard

http://www.1littleworld.net/code/z1.php

How can I get the yellow highlight part to show the remaining width of the
line rather than just where there is text?
As well as getting the wrapped text to display only to the right of the
button, not under it.

With the latest version up, firefox 3.5 totally screws up the display.
Opera 9.6 is a little better but shows some <li> overlapping.
IE 7 gets it right.
I'm considering using tables as the browsers seem to know how to handle
them.

dorayme

richard said:
With the latest version up, firefox 3.5 totally screws up the display.
Opera 9.6 is a little better but shows some <li> overlapping.
IE 7 gets it right.
I'm considering using tables as the browsers seem to know how to handle
them.

I think you better do this.

Terence

http://www.1littleworld.net/code/z1.php

How can I get the yellow highlight part to show the remaining width of the
line rather than just where there is text?
As well as getting the wrapped text to display only to the right of the
button, not under it.

I'm using Opera 9.63 and don't see any problem with your indicated
page.
Since this format is used throughout market research forms, I'm
surprised I haven't heard of any such problems.
Maybe there is another way to code it.