% Ultra Newbie Question % (Reposted - Better version)

Tayna Taylor

(I'm so sorry! My other post didn't represent everything correctly so
I am reposting - and I also reduced the complexity of what I was
trying to achieve)

Ok, here goes --

I have a SQL loop around a bunch of code in a table:

///*START SQL LOOP*

PHP, SQL, graphics, other code & stuff

///*END SQL LOOP*

So, ok this runs and spits out however many result sets (sections) on
the screen. It works -- but here is what I want it to do --

Each result set has two tabs... for elegance rather than having the
screen refresh, I would like to use some kind of DHTML <div> technique
(?) to statelessly go back and forth when a user clicks on whichever
tab.

So below in theory I think this is how it could be pulled off -

//(I want this displayed initially)

PHP, SQL, graphics, other code & stuff (somewhere in here are the
two button tabs)

//(I want this displayed when tab two button is clicked)

PHP, SQL, graphics, other code & stuff (somewhere in here are the
two button tabs)

Lee

Tayna Taylor said:
(I'm so sorry! My other post didn't represent everything correctly so
I am reposting

In your next version, you might consider using a subject
line that gives some useful information about the problem
you need help with. The fact that you're an ultra newbie
isn't particularly interesting.