% Ultra Newbie Question % (Reposted - Better version)

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Tayna Taylor, Nov 30, 2003.

  1. Tayna Taylor

    Tayna Taylor Guest

    (I'm so sorry! My other post didn't represent everything correctly so
    I am reposting - and I also reduced the complexity of what I was
    trying to achieve)

    Ok, here goes --

    I have a SQL loop around a bunch of code in a table:

    ///*START SQL LOOP*

    PHP, SQL, graphics, other code & stuff

    ///*END SQL LOOP*

    So, ok this runs and spits out however many result sets (sections) on
    the screen. It works -- but here is what I want it to do --

    Each result set has two tabs... for elegance rather than having the
    screen refresh, I would like to use some kind of DHTML <div> technique
    (?) to statelessly go back and forth when a user clicks on whichever
    tab.

    So below in theory I think this is how it could be pulled off -

    //(I want this displayed initially)

    PHP, SQL, graphics, other code & stuff (somewhere in here are the
    two button tabs)

    //(I want this displayed when tab two button is clicked)

    Tayna Taylor, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Tayna Taylor

    Lee Guest

    Tayna Taylor said:

    >(I'm so sorry! My other post didn't represent everything correctly so
    >I am reposting

    In your next version, you might consider using a subject
    line that gives some useful information about the problem
    you need help with. The fact that you're an ultra newbie
    isn't particularly interesting.
    Lee, Nov 30, 2003