Unable to browse an aspx page

Ginette

In IIS, when I try to browse an aspx, I get a popup message asking me if I
want to open or to save the file instead of actually browsing to the page.

Any idea of what could cause this issue?

dNagel

In IIS Manager, Theres a spot for extensions that is used to enable all sorts
of CGI/ASP/ColdFusion/PHP... whatever ... ASPX is disabled by default...
just enable it...

D.

Jeff Cochran

In IIS, when I try to browse an aspx, I get a popup message asking me if I
want to open or to save the file instead of actually browsing to the page.

Any idea of what could cause this issue?

ASPX files are ASP.NET. This group covers Classic ASP. Try the
ASP.NET groups for help.

Jeff