    In IIS, when I try to browse an aspx, I get a popup message asking me if I
    want to open or to save the file instead of actually browsing to the page.

    Any idea of what could cause this issue?
    Ginette, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Ginette

    dNagel Guest

    In IIS Manager, Theres a spot for extensions that is used to enable all sorts
    of CGI/ASP/ColdFusion/PHP... whatever ... ASPX is disabled by default...
    just enable it...

    D.

    dNagel, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Ginette

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:08:27 -0800, "Ginette"
    <> wrote:

    >In IIS, when I try to browse an aspx, I get a popup message asking me if I
    >want to open or to save the file instead of actually browsing to the page.
    >
    >Any idea of what could cause this issue?

    ASPX files are ASP.NET. This group covers Classic ASP. Try the
    ASP.NET groups for help.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Feb 24, 2006