Unable to debud web service

Guest

Hi,
I have one asp.net application through which i am invoking web service.But i
am not able to step into web service code.When i am trying to debug i get
following error:
Unable to automatically step into the server. The remote procedure could not
be debugged.This usually indicates that debugging has not been enabled on the
server."
I have google and all have said to add following in web.config of web
service project:<compilation debug="true"/>
I have tried this but it has not solved my probelm.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for replying(as always)

Regards,
Manish Bafna.

Guest

try setting a breakpoint inside the Reference.cs proxy class at an
appropriate point. This "may" enable you to trace through into the actual
WebService code.
Failing that, you can put a System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break() call inside
the appropriate webservice method.
Peter