Unable to run HttpHandlers

tshad

I have 2 controls that I need to run that I got of the Web. I have been
using ScrollKeeper for awhile and was trying to add FreeTextBox to my site.
But for some reason it won't run if ScrollKeeper is there.

Here is my Web.Config file:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off" />
<httpModules>
<add
type="NFission.WebControls.ScrollKeeperModule,NFission.WebControls.ScrollKeeper"
name="ScollKeeperModule" />
</httpModules>
<httpHandlers>
<add verb="GET"
path="FtbWebResource.axd"
type="FreeTextBoxControls.AssemblyResourceHandler, FreeTextBox" />
</httpHandlers>
</system.web>
</configuration>

If I take out the httpModules section (where ScrollKeeper exists) it works
fine. If not I get a message from FreeTextBox that says:

FreeTextBox has not been correctly installed. To install FreeTextBox either:
(1) add a reference to FtbWebResource.axd in web.config:
<system.web>
<httpHandlers>
<add verb="GET"
path="FtbWebResource.axd"
type="FreeTextBoxControls.AssemblyResourceHandler, FreeTextBox" />
</httpHandlers>
</system.web>

Apparently, it can't fine the FtbWebResource.axd file in the .dll. It can
if I take out Scroll Keeper.

What would cause this to happen? ScrollKeeper lives in its own Namespace
(NFission) as I assume FreeTextBox does.

Thanks,

Tom