Underline Hyperlink Column Heading Only

Alan Z. Scharf

1. I have a multi-column datagrid with the first two columns Sortable
Hyperlink columns.

2. Right now, I have the entire two column set to A {TEXT-DECORATION: none}
within HEAD Style because I don't want the hyperlinked items in the rows
underlined..

3. HoweverI want the header text to be underlined..

But the A{...} also turns off the underline in the hyperlink column header
text.

4. I tried setting the two hyperlink headers to Underline in Property
Builder, but underlines only work sthere for Non-hyperlinked columns.

Any way to have only the Sortable Hyperlink Header Tex underlined, but not
the item rows?

Thanks.

Alan

Andrew L. Van Slaars

You could create a CSS class, and then attach different elements to that
class.... once that is done, just attach the class to the dataGrid header.
Sample css code is listed below.
Hope this helps

-Andrew

CSS SAMPLE CODE...

/*This will format the plain text in the grid */
..gridHeader
{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
font-size:12px;
font-weight:900;
color:#000000;
text-decoration:underline;
}

/*Formatting for sort links in grid header rows*/
..gridHeader a /*this one sets the basic link formatting, the ones
below set the link states*/
{
font-size:12px;
font-weight:900;