    the item rows?

    Thanks.

    Alan
    Alan Z. Scharf, Dec 7, 2004

  2. You could create a CSS class, and then attach different elements to that
    class.... once that is done, just attach the class to the dataGrid header.
    Sample css code is listed below.
    Hope this helps

    -Andrew

    CSS SAMPLE CODE...

    /*This will format the plain text in the grid */
    ..gridHeader
    {
    background-color:#FFFFFF;
    font-size:12px;
    font-weight:900;
    color:#000000;
    text-decoration:underline;
    }

    /*Formatting for sort links in grid header rows*/
    ..gridHeader a /*this one sets the basic link formatting, the ones
    below set the link states*/
    {
    font-size:12px;
    font-weight:900;