unsure how to implement MFC CArray with class

Default User

Dave said:
My newsreader or newsserver appears to have the same problem, then,
it's just handling it differently: trn shows the post of yours that
started this subthread as an orphaned post in the thread, and a look at
the headers indicates that the References header is truncated.

Since it's showing up in two different places, it'd be more reasonable
to suspect a problem in the posting software or swerver on your end.
'Tmight be worth looking into in your Copious Free Time.

That's quite possible, although I don't know what I could do about it
specifically. It could be a Netscape problem (not the best newsreader
around) or something to do with the news server. It does look at little
funky in the threading, all the rest posted in with WW and I arguing
seem to be threaded correctly.

At any rate, it really doesn't matter that much. The attributions were
unambiguous. WW's name didn't appear in the post at all, and it was
abundantly clear that I was refering to Stenzler or whatever his name
was, the guy I plonked. Not to mention why he would go off the deep end
if I had plonked him, as he doesn't seem to like me much and says he
prefer I not reply to his posts. I neither know nor care.

Brian Rodenborn

WW said:
This is a good start. Now start to care and know.

Go troll somebody else. I certainly don't care about you or your
dishonest tendency to take phrases out of context to discredit someone
else by making it seem as though they said something they didn't.

I don't know why you are so fascinated with me that you have cyberstalk
and troll me, and once again, I don't care.

Brian Rodenborn

WW

Default said:
Go troll somebody else. I certainly don't care about you or your
dishonest tendency to take phrases out of context to discredit someone
else by making it seem as though they said something they didn't.

I don't know why you are so fascinated with me that you have
cyberstalk and troll me, and once again, I don't care.

SET IGNORE ON

WW said:
SET IGNORE ON

Now I'm sad, because I don't know whether he plonked me or not. I think
so, but I can't be sure. Oh what cruel fate, to be left hanging like
that!

Brian Rodenborn

Mike Wahler

Default User said:
Now I'm sad, because I don't know whether he plonked me or not. I think
so, but I can't be sure. Oh what cruel fate, to be left hanging like
that!

*Must* you two do this in public?

-Mike