UPDATE: TemplateShaker 2.4 xhtml/css template generator

F. Reeware

alt.comp.freeware, alt.html

(Q)
TemplateShaker is WYSIWYG xhtml/css template generator.
Using this tool is pretty simple: just click and customize the look
and feel of the template on the fly, in complete WYSIWYG environment.
Save the template and it is done – just open the template generated
with your favorite html editor and use it for your sites. It is free
of charge – both for non-commercial and commercial use. You are free
to use the templates on all your sites and all your client’s sites.
This product is designed to give web designer quick and easy way to
modify the look of predefined template layouts. You can change the
images, backgrounds, text colors, page background etc.

04 July 2008 -- (ver.2.4) -- One new template, one modified version of
old template, image selection feature added, bugfixes.
(/Q)

http://wonderwebware.com/templateshaker/

Download (freeware):

http://wonderwebware.com/templateshaker/TemplateShakerSetup.exe

F. Reeware

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit F. Reeware:
TemplateShaker is WYSIWYG xhtml/css template generator. - -
http://wonderwebware.com/templateshaker/

Strikingly, the main page has only 9 reportable markup errors, and they
all seem to result from the use of a fake DOCTYPE (Strict when it ain't
no strict).

Yet, the page sets font-size: 10px, uses class names like style8,
contains empty paragraphs for formatting, uses <!-- --> inside <style>
(in XHTML!), etc.

Besides, shouldn't a program that is claimed to generate xhtml/css
(whatever that expression means) produce at least _valid_ XHTML?

So I wonder whether the product is worth its price.

F. Reeware

alt.comp.freeware, alt.html

Jukka K. Korpela said:
So I wonder whether the product is worth its price.

Thank you for the informative input from alt.html. The archives show
that website designer Mr Bear Bottoms recommended it in
alt.comp.freeware a few months ago.

Incidentally, the announcement was about the _free_ version
[Download (freeware):].

F. Reeware

Bear Bottoms

alt.comp.freeware, alt.html

Jukka K. Korpela said:
So I wonder whether the product is worth its price.

Thank you for the informative input from alt.html. The archives show
that website designer Mr Bear Bottoms recommended it in
alt.comp.freeware a few months ago.

Incidentally, the announcement was about the _free_ version
[Download (freeware):].

F. Reeware

I didn't recommend it. You guys can't get this right ever. I posted about
it here, but I did not recommend it. It is not listed on my website...for
various reasons.

I have explained, that when I recommend a program, it will be clearly
stated in the post.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

In said:
alt.comp.freeware, alt.html

Jukka K. Korpela said:
So I wonder whether the product is worth its price.

Incidentally, the announcement was about the _free_ version
[Download (freeware):].

The comment still applies. Is it worth the price? [Free is still a
price to pay.]

System Requirements:
* Windows

Oh. Just Windows? Well, there goes that...

Your site seems to be filled with google ads - which fortunately I don't
see.
F. Reeware

What does the F. stand for?

Travis Newbury

Thank you for the informative input from alt.html. The archives show
that website designer Mr Bear Bottoms recommended it in
alt.comp.freeware a few months ago.

Um... Yea... Ah... I am supposed to take the recommendation from a
person called Mr. Bear Bottoms?
Incidentally, the announcement was about the _free_  version
[Download (freeware):].

Ok, you get what you pay for...