Updateable query!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by bol, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. bol

    bol Guest

    Hi Gregory

    Thanks for the response.

    Some of our staff work from home and normally log in to our databas
    from home. Thus there are already set up in a group calle
    authenticated users. They log into to a page which allows them t
    choose what they want to access, i.e. database or extranet. If the
    want to access the extranet, another login page comes up which the
    have to log into before reaching the extranet.

    I used the Securelogin Manager application to set this up.

    bol

    -
    bo
    bol, Jan 31, 2005