Updating single file in war file with Ant

ddog

Is it possible to update a single file(s) in an existing war file
using Ant? I don't want to have to do a complete build because the
project is huge and I am just going to be working on a few files.

There is no build script available for the war file - it's
disappeared.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

ddog said:
Is it possible to update a single file(s) in an existing war file
using Ant? I don't want to have to do a complete build because the
project is huge and I am just going to be working on a few files.

The war task has an update attribute.

Arne