    --
    Regards,
    Jamie
    thejamie, Jun 3, 2009

  2. Hello thejamie,

    > Hopefully this is the right forum. I built a web site in VS 2008. I
    > want to find a button to push or some other way that will allow me to
    > place the web site on a server. How is this done? I don't seem to be
    > able to locate a push button for it in the IDE.

    It's not there by default. You'll need somethign like a WebDeploymentProject
    to accomplish what you want to do.

    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/arch...-web-deployment-project-support-released.aspx

    --
    Jesse Houwing
    jesse.houwing at sogeti.nl
    Jesse Houwing, Jun 4, 2009

  3. thejamie

    thejamie Guest

    Great Answer... more than I was expecting.
    --
    Regards,
    Jamie

    thejamie, Jun 4, 2009
  4. Hello thejamie,

    > Great Answer... more than I was expecting.

    You're welcome :)

    Jesse

    --
    Jesse Houwing