    I use vb.net and the framework 2.0.

    thanks for your help.
    fabrice

    Fabrice, Mar 23, 2009

  2. Hello Fabrice,

    I'd recommend to use google before asking, several solutions on the first
    page http://www.google.com/search?q=asp.net upload progress bar

    ---
    WBR,
    Michae Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://msmvps.org/blogs/laflour
    :: http://twitter.com/laflour

    "Tis nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so" (c) W.Shakespeare

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 23, 2009

  3. file upload control in asp.net
    http://www.gleamtech.com/products/fileultimate/asp-net-file-manager-control

    FileUltimate is an ASP.NET file upload control which you can add directly to your existing ASP.NET (.aspx) pages.The control renders a user interface similar to "Windows Explorer" within the page which displays the contents of the target folder and accepts multiple file uploads from users. Actions can be limited by permissions and quota limits on folders. During file uploading, detailed information such as transfer speed and estimated time of completion are displayed along with the progress bar. This ASP.NET upload control supports browser upload, ajax upload and flash upload modes.

    simones salamone, Jan 31, 2011