    public byte[] SendFile();

    Thanks

    Pete

    Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software], Oct 13, 2006

  2. from whos point of view? on a webserver you can check to see if the client
    sent the length (content-length) header (not required). then you can calc.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    "Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Oct 13, 2006

  3. > from whos point of view? on a webserver you can check to see if the client
    > sent the length (content-length) header (not required). then you can calc.

    From the point of the client consuming the webservice. I'd like to display
    a progress bar.

    Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software], Oct 13, 2006