Upload Website

csgraham74

Hi Guys,

i have just built a website and have it working on my home pc. I have
never uploaded an asp.net website and i was wondering what is the best
way to upload the site to my web server.

Can i just select the project and upload that or are there any pitfalls
???

what about bin directory etc... ???

Is there a built in ftp system like in dreamweaver ???

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

CG

Jeppe Jespersen

Can i just select the project and upload that or are there any pitfalls???
Any advice greatly appreciated

In VS.Net's Project menu, there's a "Copy Project" function. It works fairly
well, and lets you select how much of the project's files, you want to
deploy.

Jeppe Jespersen
Denmark

csgraham74

In VS.Net's Project menu, there's a "Copy Project" function. It works fairly
well, and lets you select how much of the project's files, you want to
deploy.

How do i set the username and password ftp address etc for the web
server that im using.