Uploading Files - help please

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    When you use:

    <Input ID="ImageUpload" Type="File" visible="false" RunAt="Server">

    Is their any way you can make a starting value appear inside the
    browse textbox thing?

    I have a multi step form where the user can move back and forth
    through the completed steps. If the user has uploaded a file and moves
    to another step and then returns, the file they have chosen
    dissappears - I have tried:

    ImageUpload.Text="blah blah" which breaks

    and

    ImageUpload.Value="blah blah" which doesn't break but doesn't work.

    Does anyone know?

    Thanks in advance,

    Steve

    Steve, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Hi

    No for security reasons this is read-only

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson

    Vidar Petursson, Jul 16, 2003