Urgent Help - Error loading user control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?R2lvcmdpbw==?=, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. Hi,

    I need some urgent help and your help is very much appreciated.

    I have a control in a directory named components and I am trying to load
    that control and add it to the page and when I run the web site locally it's
    ok but when I try to publish the web site then I get the following error:

    Error 1 Type 'ASP.components_jobs_ascx' is not
    defined. C:\Projects\TPP\pages\jobs.aspx.vb 240

    ------------------

    The web user control is called jobs.ascx and it is located on the components
    directory

    the class is components_jobs

    ------------------

    The code that I have on the page is this:

    Private Function GetJobControl(ByVal CandID As Integer, ByVal JobID As
    Integer) As UserControl

    Dim Jobs1 As ASP.components_jobs_ascx =
    LoadControl("~/components/jobs.ascx")
    Jobs1.CandID = CandID