HELP - URGENT!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jorge Ribeiro, Jul 2, 2008.

  1. Hello

    I've a huge problema with a asp.net page.
    my page has a user control that fires an event
    in that event handler I load a control property and update some text boxes
    accordingly.

    my problem is that, when page renders, all text boxes are empty.
    in my page unload event i set a breakpoint and added a local watch... my
    text box
    is allright there and has the proper value... but when page renders in
    client browser it is empty.
    No other function is called after page unload... i checked it

    i'm using vs 2008

    can you help me here?

    it's really urgent

    best regards