Urgent Requirement: SQL Server Developer/DBA - 06+ months-Dallas,TX.

Isaac

Hi All,

We have a SQL Server Developer/DBA position in Dallas, TX., These are
long term positions that would require a straight face to face
interview, please send resumes with Contact details, rate and location
ASAP.

Note: Face-Face interview is required

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title: SQL Server Developer/DBA (5 positions)
Location: Dallas, TX.
Project Duration: 6+ Month(s) long term
Est Start Date: ASAP

These are long term positions that would require a straight face to
face interview.
• MS SQL 2005 Certified – highly preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with
at least 5 years of related work experience.
• Microsoft SQL server administration
• Proven problem solving and debugging skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as
analytical ability.
• SQL developer experience. SQL programming, writing stored procs,
data modeling knowledge, writing SSIS, Expert level knowledge in SQL
programming.