Urgent requirements for J2EE, .Net, Siebel-CRM, Oracle Apps, SAP ERP, Mainframe, C++, Unix Professio

rajesh.us.it.recruiter

Dear Professionals

We have urgent requirements for J2EE, .Net, Siebel-CRM, Oracle Apps,
SAP ERP, Mainframe, C++, Unix Professional on H1 Transfer in Bay Area.

If you are looking out for a project. Kindly forward your CV to
(e-mail address removed)

The Candidate should have a Valid H1 Visa and Should be ready to appear
for a face to face interview in our office in Bay Area.

No, Corp to Corp please!!

This position is very urgent, We work on all the skillset

Regards

Rajesh.M

osmium

Dear Professionals

We have urgent requirements for J2EE, .Net, Siebel-CRM, Oracle Apps,
SAP ERP, Mainframe, C++, Unix Professional on H1 Transfer in Bay Area.

If you are looking out for a project. Kindly forward your CV to
(e-mail address removed)

The Candidate should have a Valid H1 Visa and Should be ready to appear
for a face to face interview in our office in Bay Area.

Oh, great! American citizens need not apply. In San Francisco, yet!

BobR

osmium wrote in message said:
Oh, great! American citizens need not apply. In San Francisco, yet!

What!?! You think America is the only country to out-source jobs?