url link within setTextOfLayer

marckatsambis

Hi,

Is it possible to have a clickable link to an external site within a
MM_setTextOfLayer function?

Here is an example of my code:

web_r2_c14_f2.gif',1),MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','','Davarga');"
onMouseDown="MM_swapImage('work_main','','images/web_work/
davarga.jpg'),MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','','Davarga Pressure
Cleaning approached red studio to design a basic website that would
provide the online presence required to complement their advertising
in other
media. View their site');">

At the very end of the code I would like 'View their site' to be
clickable. Can this be done?

Cheers

Marc