    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    gozza

    gozza, Feb 3, 2004

  2. gozza

    gozza Guest

    After looking at previous posts, I realised two threads have already started
    the same discussion:

    "VS.NET not creating the Site for SubControls" and
    "URLEditor with non Control objects"

    I'm not convinced that things have been resolved (or at least posted as
    resolved), so can someone please follow up on this?

    I will investigate the option of overriding the CreateInstance() method of
    my custom collection editor to try and set the Site property of my items,
    although I'm not sure if this is the right direction?

    gozza

    gozza, Feb 3, 2004