urllib and login with passwords

Jive Dadson

Hey folks!

There are various web pages that I would like to read using urllib, but
they require login with passwords. Can anyone tell me how to find out
how to do that, both in general and specifically for YouTube.com.

Thankee.

Jive Dadson

Thanks, Rob! Some of that is beyond my maturity level, but I'll try to
figure it out. If anyone has specific info on about how YouTube does
it, I would appreciate the info.