Use command line option '/keyfile' or appropriate project settings instead of 'AssemblyKeyFile'

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by SenthilVel, Jun 15, 2006.

  1. SenthilVel

    SenthilVel Guest

    Hi

    I am in the Process of conversion of my existing 1.1 Dotnet Code to 2.0
    framework.

    for each project when i compile in VS2005 , i get this error\warning:

    Use command line option '/keyfile' or appropriate project settings instead
    of 'AssemblyKeyFile'

    Question :

    1. which is the best way to convert my assembly key file from its relative
    path"..\\..\..\test.snk" to the way .Net Framework 2.0 needs??
    2. i have this file in multiple projects (around 300 projects), any short
    cut methods so that i can create a utility and update the location of my Snk
    ???

    thanks
    Senthil
    SenthilVel, Jun 15, 2006