Use command line option '/keyfile' or appropriate project settings instead of 'AssemblyKeyFile'

SenthilVel

Hi

I am in the Process of conversion of my existing 1.1 Dotnet Code to 2.0
framework.

for each project when i compile in VS2005 , i get this error\warning:

Use command line option '/keyfile' or appropriate project settings instead
of 'AssemblyKeyFile'

Question :

1. which is the best way to convert my assembly key file from its relative
path"..\\..\..\test.snk" to the way .Net Framework 2.0 needs??
2. i have this file in multiple projects (around 300 projects), any short
cut methods so that i can create a utility and update the location of my Snk
???

thanks
Senthil