    (RemoteMachine\username).

    Is there a way to copy the file using the (RemoteMachine\username) account
    through impersonation or other means?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFQ=?=, Mar 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFQ=?=

    sloan Guest

    If you impersonate with a non local user ...then you may need to grant
    access for user
    RemoteMachine\username

    to this folder

    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files

    (winnt could be windows of course, and match up your asp.net version number)

    I don't know if this is the issue, just a hint.

    If it fixes it, then please post a reply that it worked.

    sloan, Mar 2, 2006