User authentication code wanted

coffngrl

I am on a super tight deadline. I am searching for any shareware
asp.net components/code snippets that I can use to add user accounts,
login, role-based security to a asp.net app.

I am not in control of the server, but can add components to the app -
so files I can upload are OK, but I can't do installers that need to be
launched on the server.

It's not a e-commerce app, so no credit cards. I would like email
verification w/ a code. I need admin and user roles only.

I'm familiar w/ the .net authentication, but have only used
windows-based and not forms based security in the past. I don't have
time to code the forms. Just looking for this functionality and some
other bonus items like lost password recovery.

I found the PortSight Secure Access for $299 - but that appears to need
to be installed on the server and I can't do that. Besides, $299 is a
little more than I want to pay...