User Control (ASCX) do not raise post back on ASP.NET 2

Jose Walker

Hi,

I've an application written in ASP.NET 1.1 that uses lots of web user
controls (ascx) hosted on a single page (default.aspx) which programatically
loads and unloads these user controls.

In ASP.NET 1.1 all events postbacks where properly working, once the
application is moved ASP.NET 2.0 these events are not raised anymore!

I've taken the time to thru the whole application and migrate it properly to
ASP.NET 2.0, but still nothing!

Does anybody had experienced the same before?

Thanks,

Jose.