User Control

shapper

Hello,

I created a web user control, named Navigation, in my web site and
added it to a page using LoadControl:

Protected WithEvents ucNavigation As Navigation =
LoadControl("Navigation.ascx")

I defined it "As Navigation" because I need to access the properties
inside this control.

However Navigation is not recognized.

How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Miguel

Andy

Open your website project and select from Visual Studio's main menu
Project-->Add Reference. The Add Reference dialog will open. Select
the Projects tab and click [Browse]. Locate the project for your
navigation control and select it Click OK. At this point, Visual
Studio should recognize the phrase "As Navigation".

shapper

Open your website project and select from Visual Studio's main menu
Project-->Add Reference. The Add Reference dialog will open. Select
the Projects tab and click [Browse]. Locate the project for your
navigation control and select it Click OK. At this point, Visual
Studio should recognize the phrase "As Navigation".

This is not a project it is a web site. I am creating a user control
inside the web site.