User Controls and Css Style sheets

tshad

If I have a User Control with tables in it and a Css Style sheet defined in
the .aspx file - will the style sheet apply to the User Control (.ascx
file)?

If that is the case, if I have a style sheet in the User Control, will that
override the outside sheet?

Thanks,

Tom

Mischa Kroon

tshad said:
If I have a User Control with tables in it and a Css Style sheet defined
in the .aspx file - will the style sheet apply to the User Control (.ascx
file)?

If that is the case, if I have a style sheet in the User Control, will
that override the outside sheet?

Probably yes and yes :)

view the final html the last .css is the css which is leading :)

so

..test {xxx:xxx}

..test {xxx:yyy}

will use the yyy value.