    --------------------------------
    From: Alexandru Gurau

    -----------------------

    <Id>AG+/uJiC30+qUrfqbzImJQ==</Id>
    Alexandru Gurau via .NET 247, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Is this a winform control or a webcontrol? Note that this ng is for building
    web (asp.net) controls...

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    "Alexandru Gurau via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    (Type your message here)
    Hi,

    I have a problem with a control (C#) found on the web wich implement a
    masked text box (derived from TextBox) in a dll file. It has a property
    'Masked' implemented as an enum that alows you to select the mask you want
    (none, date, phone, digit, decimal etc.) Everything works fine, I added the
    control into toolbox, and I used on a windows form. I can set the masked
    property at design time, build the application and works fine, but when I
    save and close the project and reopen it in design mode the value I set for
    Masked property is gone and in the designer window I get a warning: 'The
    variable 'Mask' is either undeclared or was never assigned'. The default
    value (none) is now selected.
    There is a mechanisme that must be implemented to save the property between
    sessions that I am not aware of?

    Thanks,

    Alex
    From: Alexandru Gurau