User HTML Controls

Slawek

Hi, I have a problem that I can't resolve. I have created a user control
which is included in asp.net page (<@register...etc). All I need is to move
this control from one place on the page to another(in Page_Load method). For
example my control belongs to one cell (<td>) tag and I have to move it to
another cell(<td>). In c# code I use <new tag>.Controls.Add(mycontrol) and
it works perfect, accept that after moving control, all events for my
control are fired twice(for example Load in my control and even pressing
button in it). It looks like after adding control to new tag there is two
instances of my control on the page. Because of this my application works
improperly. I don't know how to fix it. Any suggestions ??

Regards
Slawek